Implementing multiple choice selection

briodev

Oct 18, 2019, 10:58:09 AM10/18/19
to Django users
Halo guys, in the below snapshot, both Campus and Faculty classes have tuple of choices in the model.py file. I'd want a user to get available faculties depending on the choice selected on the campus, but I don't know how to implement this in the code. Help kindly.
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

James Gutu

Oct 18, 2019, 11:38:58 AM10/18/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Check this out here.
It shows the solution at the form level.