node deploy serverless AppLambdaFunction is returning an error Role

Diego Alonso Uribe Gamez

May 27, 2021, 12:18:16 PM5/27/21
to Django users
Hello, I am following a Vadym Khodak manual where django is deployed on a derverless server but I get an error in a part that I do not understand, the error is this

AppLambdaFunction
CREATE_FAILED
Properties validation failed for resource AppLambdaFunction with message: #/Role: failed validation constraint for keyword [pattern]

Traceback:
serverless deploy -s production
Serverless: Deprecation warning: Support for "package.include" and "package.exclude" will be removed with next major release. Please use "package.patterns" instead
Serverless: Deprecation warning: Starting with version 3.0.0, following property will be replaced:
              "provider.role" -> "provider.iam.role"
Serverless: Adding Python requirements helper to ....
Serverless: Generated requirements from /opt/app/requirements.txt in /opt/app/.serverless/requirements.txt...
Serverless: Using static cache of requirements found at /root/.cache/serverless-python-requirements/5c3_slspyc ...
Serverless: Zipping required Python packages for ....
Serverless: Using Python specified in "runtime": python3.7
Serverless: Packaging Python WSGI handler...
Serverless: Packaging service...
Serverless: Excluding development dependencies...
Serverless: Removing Python requirements helper from ....
Serverless: Injecting required Python packages to package...
Serverless: Uploading CloudFormation file to S3...
Serverless: Uploading artifacts...
Serverless: Uploading service app.zip file to S3 (21.41 MB)...
Serverless: Validating template...
Serverless: Creating Stack...
Serverless: Checking Stack create progress...
Serverless: Operation failed!

 Serverless Error ----------------------------------------

  An error occurred: AppLambdaFunction - Properties validation failed for resource AppLambdaFunction with message:
  #/Role: failed validation constraint for keyword [pattern].

  Get Support --------------------------------------------
     Docs:          docs.serverless.com
     Bugs:          github.com/serverless/serverless/issues
     Issues:        forum.serverless.com

  Your Environment Information ---------------------------
     Operating System:          linux
     Node Version:              14.17.0
     Framework Version:         2.43.1
     Plugin Version:            5.1.3
     SDK Version:               4.2.2
     Components Version:        3.10.1

Diego Alonso Uribe Gamez

May 27, 2021, 3:03:10 PM5/27/21
to Django users
this is the manual from Vadym Khodak to deploy django app in lambda
https://blog.vadymkhodak.com/deploy-django-app-on-aws-lambda-using-serverless-part-1