how to configure django to use TLS/SSL for db auth in configuration.py

johny casanova

Aug 25, 2016, 6:49:45 PM8/25/16
to Django users
helo,

in my organization we have to use TLS/SSL for everything. I have set up my postgresql db to use the certs and ciphers I need. Now I need to configure my configuration.py to authentication using certs and TLS/SSL and not a user/pass combo. How do I go about that?

this is what I got

DATABASE = {
    'NAME': 'netbox',               # Database name
    'USER': 'netbox',               # PostgreSQL username
    'PASSWORD': 'J5brHrAXFLQSif0K', # PostgreSQL password
    'HOST': 'localhost',            # Database server
    'PORT': '',                     # Database port (leave blank for default)