guest checkout option

Glyn Jackson

Sep 16, 2013, 10:32:06 AM9/16/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have modified the customer app to allow sign-in/sign-up by Twitter or Facebook I now want to allow the user to checkout without having to sign up at all. I have seen this on the demo site but you seem to change the checkout app for this not the customer one.

I cannot find documentation on this so could someone explain the best way to allow a guest checkout option or explain what the demo site is doing?

Thanks in advance.

Glyn

Izidor Matušov

Sep 16, 2013, 11:10:10 AM9/16/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glyn,

I check it for sandbox site and anonymous checkouts still work with
current master branch. Try to play with it.

Maik Hoepfel

Sep 18, 2013, 5:10:41 AM9/18/13
to django...@googlegroups.com, izidor....@tangentsnowball.com

Asanka Jayasundara