Start django oscar - make sandbox

Алексей Творим

Mar 6, 2021, 5:56:34 PM3/6/21
to django-oscar
  (oscar)  J:\My_sites\home-space3>make sandbox

I have Error - "make" is not internal or external command, executable program, or batch file.

And

  (oscar) J:\My_sites\home-space3>pip install requirements.txt
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement requirements.txt
ERROR: No matching distribution found for requirements.txt

OS - Windows 10

MUGOYA DIHFAHSIH

Mar 9, 2021, 1:23:47 AM3/9/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Алексей Творим,
It is always advisable to use oscar on Linux otherwise it will give you a lot of trouble on windows.

--
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/