Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Michael van Tellingen

neprebran,
10. avg. 2017, 02:52:4510. 8. 17
do django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that Oscar 1.5 is now finally available on pypi!

Cheers,
Michael

carlos

neprebran,
10. avg. 2017, 13:11:3510. 8. 17
do django-oscar
good News!

Congrat!

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

att.
Carlos Rocha

Aaron Kim

neprebran,
13. avg. 2017, 08:51:0213. 8. 17
do django-oscar
Grate news! Thanks

MOSTSELFISHMAN

neprebran,
17. avg. 2017, 15:53:0617. 8. 17
do django-oscar
Great news! Excited for Django 1.11.

I am wondering whether you expect to include built-in support for payment processing like Stripe or Paypal sometime soon?

I have a need for such thing and would like to create an open-source project, but do not want to work on something others are working on.

There is a Django-Oscar-Paypal package, but it seems quite outdated.

What do other people do for payment processing with Django-Oscar? Do they all build custom solutions?

четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 2:52:45 UTC-4 пользователь Michael van Tellingen написал:
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj
0 novih sporočil