What is 'Reactive for django-oscar' according to Gaevsky at pyconde conference?

Xpectro MO

Nov 30, 2018, 7:41:36 PM11/30/18
to django-oscar
I've been looking around for this frontend solution called REACTIVE according to gaevsky talk at pyconde conference, wich it seems to give a nice look to the main oscar view template. Where can I find more information please?

Samir Shah

Dec 2, 2018, 10:29:35 PM12/2/18
to django-oscar
I believe he was referring to React JS - https://reactjs.org/ . This is just a JS library for building front-end interfaces. As far as I'm aware there is no open source Oscar front end built using React.