solr full text search for email id

Santosh Palivela

May 8, 2017, 12:10:19 PM5/8/17
to django-oscar
Hi all,
I am facing a problem in solr while searching for an Email.

ex: san...@magazinemanager.com is my email when i enter santosh it is displaying all results containing a word santosh including email also. but once after i enter @ symbol getting 0 results.same happening for santosh@maga ,santosh@magazine etc.

i have taken email as string and find the configuration file below

please find the schema file and let me know the possible solutions .
thank you .

  <field name="emailid" type="string"" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<fieldType name="string" class="solr.StrField" sortMissingLast="true" docValues="true"/>
managed-schema

python test

Feb 22, 2018, 6:08:27 AM2/22/18
to django-oscar
hi
have you solved this problem as i want to same in product search for searching a product if the name is not found .