Issue i18n django_language in session

Oscar Rovira

Jul 17, 2019, 1:08:40 PM7/17/19
to Django internationalization and localization
Hi there,
I have a Django site with multi-language support through i18n.
The default user's language is set based on the browser headers but users can change it via the regular set_language view.
Recently I noticed that the UI is shown in a different language than the one my user is supposed to have set and this happens, apparently, without changing my browser language preferences or calling the set_language view.
I've been looking around the code, checking every statement that makes reference to the language setting of the user in session with no luck on anything that could be causing the issue. I have no clue about what is going on.
Does the issue rings the bell to someone? Something I could review at?

I appreciate any help or advice. Thanks!
Oscar