Request to join french team

Sébastien Corbin

Jul 9, 2020, 3:34:56 AM7/9/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Hello there,

I wish to join the french team on both django and especially the docs projects.
About myself I was the co-manager of the french Drupal translation team for about 5 years so I know my way around glossaries, strings and suggestions.
I regularly give training sessions and linking to the french documentation that sometimes is not translated, frustrating me, so I'm here to help.

Cheers!

Claude Paroz

Jul 9, 2020, 3:43:31 AM7/9/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Le 09.07.20 à 09:16, Sébastien Corbin a écrit :
> Hello there,
>
> I wish to join the french team on both django and especially the docs
> projects.
> About myself I was the co-manager of the french Drupal translation team
> for about 5 years so I know my way around glossaries, strings and
> suggestions.

Thanks Sébastien for presenting yourself. Your request was accepted.

> I regularly give training sessions and linking to the french
> documentation that sometimes is not translated, frustrating me, so I'm
> here to help.

I'm a bit surprised about that assertion. The missing parts are mostly
internal stuff about contribution and minor release notes. Apart from
that, the docs should be entirely translated.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net

Sébastien Corbin

Jul 9, 2020, 4:32:00 AM7/9/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Well, I just stumbled upon one (which was about signals), but yes, apart from that, it's pretty well translated!