Errors

Rana Zain

Aug 10, 2021, 9:19:41 AM8/10/21
I am facing this errors :

> ',' or ')' expected
> Unexpected indent
> Statement expected, found Py:DEDENT

for the last 2,3 days. Kindly help me out.

Umar Farooq

Aug 10, 2021, 9:25:55 AM8/10/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Can you send the screenshot

Adam Johnson

Aug 10, 2021, 9:26:42 AM8/10/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I think you've found the wrong mailing list for this post. This mailing list is for discussing the development of Django itself, not for support using Django. This means the discussions of bugs and features in Django itself, rather than in your code using it. People on this list are unlikely to answer your support query with their limited time and energy.

For support, please follow the "Getting Help" page: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.2/faq/help/ . This will help you find people who are willing to support you, and to ask your question in a way that makes it easy for them to answer.

Thanks for your understanding and all the best,

Adam

Rana Zain

Aug 11, 2021, 8:27:48 AM8/11/21
Okay I am sending screenshot.erroits.PNG

Umar Farooq

Aug 11, 2021, 8:36:05 AM8/11/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry code screenshots

Kye Russell

Aug 11, 2021, 8:43:08 AM8/11/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
As Adam has stated, this is not a forum to discuss issues with your code. Please see the links in his reply.

Kye

On 11 Aug 2021, at 8:35 pm, Umar Farooq <umarfaroo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry code screenshots

On Wed, 11 Aug 2021, 5:27 PM Rana Zain, <iamrana...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay I am sending screenshot.

Adam Johnson

Aug 11, 2021, 8:43:22 AM8/11/21
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Please take this conversation elsewhere as per my previous post.