Individial Member Nomination for the DSF: Louise Grandjonc

Tim Allen

Sep 17, 2019, 5:15:23 PM9/17/19
Good afternoon friends, happy "four days until DjangoCon US!"

I'd like to nominate Louise Grandjonc to the Django Software Foundation. Louise has given excellent talks on scaling multi-tentant apps using Django's ORM and PostgreSQL, and will be presenting at DjangoCon US this year. She's written numerous blog posts that have been extremely helpful to me in understanding the inner workings of PostgreSQL, and is interested in getting more involved with Django.

Can I get some plus ones? :)

Regards,

Tim

Tim Allen

Sep 18, 2019, 6:17:24 AM9/18/19
My apologies friends, this was intended for the DSF members mailing list. I had a momentary brain freeze!