Summer Internships

Akshit Jain

May 7, 2019, 9:57:57 AM5/7/19
Hi all!
I am Akshit Jain 2nd year cse undergraduate, I am an open source contributor and works in django.
I build 2-3 projects in django and now I am in search of summer internship as per my skills, also I am ready to learn new skills as per requirements
I am ready to work remotely as well , so if there is any opportunity please inform me, It will be a great help

Thanks and regards,
Akshit

Asif Saif Uddin

May 7, 2019, 12:16:42 PM5/7/19
This not the list you are looking for. This list is for development of django itself. django-users is the list you are looking for.

./auvipy