Ticket/Issue Tracker

Collin Anderson

Oct 26, 2018, 9:50:43 PM10/26/18
A few years ago I realized I really liked the UI of Trello.com, so I tried creating a trello-style view of django tickets:

https://djello.collinand.org/ (beware, I'm not a designer :)

It's basically just 100 lines of JS and a little CSS. It's still my go to for finding tickets.

I thought I'd share that as an idea for how to improve find-ability.

Oct 27, 2018, 1:00:06 PM10/27/18
Collin,

Are you using an inverted index (search engine) behind that for relevance ranking, better word segmentation/stemming/synonyms, and peirformance?
I think that something like that is really needed when the problem is finding stuff.

Adam Johnson

Oct 27, 2018, 1:36:16 PM10/27/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Djello is nice, bookmarked!