Adding json lines (jsonl) serializer to django

Ali Vakilzade

May 21, 2020, 9:47:53 AM5/21/20
Hi!

A while back I opened a pull request on this topic and there is no updates on the my request for a while. I know people might be busy and not having time to review but I'm sending this mail hoping to bring the pull request back up and not die on github. I think supporting "JSON lines" is a small feature which can be very useful for many people.

thanks

Tim Graham

May 21, 2020, 10:01:14 AM5/21/20
Hi Ali, as I noted on the PR, the ticket isn't in the review queue because "needs tests" is checked.