#17962 Add get_deleted_objects hook to ModelAdmin

Becky Smith

May 4, 2017, 12:43:02 AM5/4/17
Hi

The PR for this ticket (https://github.com/django/django/pull/8267) has been open for a while now. I think I have answered all the questions/requested changes on it.  If possible, could someone take a look and see if there's anything else I need to do for it to progress?

Thanks
Becky

Tim Graham

May 4, 2017, 9:02:24 PM5/4/17
Lately my efforts are focused on fixing bugs and regressions in 1.11 so the patch review queue of other issues is getting quite large. If you want to help review other patches in the queue (linked from https://dashboard.djangoproject.com/), that will increase the chance I'll be able to review your issue sooner.