GSoD - Google Season of Docs

Aksh Gupta

May 18, 2020, 9:38:10 PM5/18/20

I'd love to improve the 'Contributing Guide' as a part of GSoD this year.
I have gone through the Guide myself to start contributing to the project, and I agree that it is indeed overwhelming to follow.

Getting new contributors is a crucial part of any big project. I would love to give my best to make it a better read and easier to follow for potential future contributors (including me).

Looking forward to a wonderful interaction with the community!

Kind Regards,

Aksh

Carlton Gibson

May 27, 2020, 4:44:50 AM5/27/20
Hi Aksh.

Thanks for your interest. It'll be good to hear your ideas.

There's some discussion over on the forum.

Then the other thing worth checking out is the Season of Docs Technical Writers Guide:

Kind Regards,

Carlton