Django communications clent and server

Richard Maceček

Mar 4, 2018, 10:21:00 AM3/4/18
Hello, I need help with client and server communications. Web Application - Djang Server Side. The client is written in python, it's actually a KODI add-on.

They need to deal with:
 1. client authorization,
 2. communications,
 3. data transfer.

I need to send the data I receive from the client to the server.

What would I use? I was thinking about JSON (websocket) or XML. Or Django-rest-framework? Another idea?

Thank you Best regards
M.R

Adam Johnson

Mar 4, 2018, 10:37:58 AM3/4/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support. Use the django-users mailing list for that, or IRC #django on freenode, or a site like Stack Overflow.

Adam

Richard Maceček

Mar 4, 2018, 3:03:00 PM3/4/18
Hi, Ok, sorry. Thanks