Regarding GSOC-18

hardik dadhich

Feb 16, 2018, 4:07:35 PM2/16/18
hello All,

It's my first chance to spend my summertime on GSOC with the contribution to Django.
I just go through all docs provided on link: https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2018
I want to ask that there are only 3-4 ideas regarding Django or new ideas will be added after some time if it will be added than when?

thanks for listening

Regards,
Hardik dadhich

Tim Graham

Feb 20, 2018, 1:24:07 PM2/20/18
No, we don't have a team of people putting together ideas. If you have some experience with Django, you could probably look through Trac tickets and put together an original proposal.