To be a Mentor For Gsoc 2018

Viren Parmar

Jan 27, 2018, 8:14:15 AM1/27/18
Hello,
My Name is Viren Parmar. I am Organizer of Baroda Python Users Group(BARODAPUG). I want to be a Mentor/Contributor for Django. and for GSOC 2018.

So, Please help me regarding this.

Thanks,
Viren Parmar

Tim Graham

Jan 27, 2018, 8:28:53 AM1/27/18
You can learn about contributing by reading our documentation: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/

To be a mentor for GSOC, you should have a solid track record of high quality contributions to Django. Depending on how much free time you have, it might be difficult to establish that sort of record before the student application deadline in two months.