Static files is not loading while deploying the project to AWS ec2

Nishant Sagar

Nov 5, 2022, 3:34:54 AM11/5/22
to django-d...@googlegroups.com, django...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I deployed the django project to AWS ec2 instance using nginx and gunicorn but the static file is not loading at all.

Can someone suggest where did I do wrong?

Note - I've not created Profile before deploying

Here is my settings.py file
STATIC_URL = 'static/'
STATIC_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'staticfiles')
STATICFILES_DIRS = (os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'static'),)

Project URl - http://54.242.38.208/

Thank you for your help,
Nishant

Adam Johnson

Nov 5, 2022, 4:24:38 AM11/5/22
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
django-developers is not a support channel. Email support requests to *only* django-users.