Add last active column in the Issue tracker table

Kumar Shivendu

Feb 23, 2021, 6:05:17 AM2/23/21
Hello everyone,
I am a new contributor to Django and I was facing difficulty in finding active issues and that gave me the idea of adding a last active column in the table. GSoC is approaching and we will be having many new contributors looking for tasks. So I think this feature can be a great help.

I propose that we alter https://code.djangoproject.com/query to be like this :

|                    Summary                      | ........ |  Last Active |
| -------------------------------------------------   | ........ | ------------------- |
| #<ticket_number> : <summary> | .......   | 4 Days Ago |

Note that I have shifted data from the 'Ticket' column to 'Summary' because both of them point to the same URL.

Would appreciate your thoughts. Please comment below.

Cheers!
Kumar Shivendu

Adam Johnson

Feb 23, 2021, 6:10:56 AM2/23/21