invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Naamara Hannington

Oct 15, 2018, 9:47:57 AM10/15/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys. I am developing a django ecommerce site but whenever I click on continue to pay button, I get the following error "
invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
", what could be the error please.
Thank you guys
--
Naamara Hannington Kangwangye
Software Developer and CEO Softprog Uganda.

Moses Mugisha

Oct 15, 2018, 9:58:11 AM10/15/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
  Can you post to stackoverflow instead?. You are probably passing a string instead of an integer hence the conversion error.

Best
Moses

Adam Johnson

Oct 15, 2018, 2:46:40 PM10/15/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support. Use the django-users mailing list for that, or IRC #django on freenode, or a site like Stack Overflow.

Adam