Django security releases issued: 2.1.5, 2.0.10, and 1.11.18

Tim Graham

Jan 4, 2019, 9:23:19 AM1/4/19
to django-...@googlegroups.com, django...@googlegroups.com, django-d...@googlegroups.com, oss-se...@lists.openwall.com
Today the Django team issued 2.1.5, 2.0.10, and 1.11.18 as part of our security process. These releases address a security issue, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

The issue was publicly reported through a GitHub pull request, therefore we fixed the issue as soon as possible without the usual prenotification process (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/security/#how-django-discloses-security-issues).

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via private email to secu...@djangoproject.com and not via Django's Trac  instance, Django's GitHub repositories, or the django-developers list. Please see https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.