Ticket update ending up in gmail spam

Peter Inglesby

Oct 22, 2020, 11:21:28 AM10/22/20
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

An email with an update on ticket that I'm subscribed to has ended up in my gmail spam folder:

image.png

I'm not sure what to suggest!

Peter.

אורי

Oct 22, 2020, 11:58:49 AM10/22/20

Mail I received from djangoproject.com in 2019 had SPF pass (by best guess record). Mail I received from djangoproject.com in 2020 had SPF neutral. Maybe you should update the SPF records for djangoproject.com.

Uri.

Adam Johnson

Oct 22, 2020, 12:11:04 PM10/22/20
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps there's a task for the ops team to check the SPF/DKIM/DMARC records for djangoproject.com ?

--
Adam

Tobias McNulty

Oct 28, 2020, 1:54:08 PM10/28/20
to django-developers
Thanks for the report. The SPF record was updated today around 1:30pm EDT. Please let us know if you continue to see issues.