How do I override default date formats per locale in Django?

אורי

Jul 25, 2019, 10:10:48 AM7/25/19
Django developers,

How do I override default date formats per locale in Django? I asked this question on Django Users and also Stack Overflow but I didn't receive any reply.

Is it possible to override these values at all?

Is it possible to define settings per language and how?

Jul 25, 2019, 11:45:08 AM7/25/19

On 25 Jul 2019, at 16:09, ⁨אורי⁩ <⁨u...@speedy.net⁩> wrote:

I didn't receive any reply.

Even so, this isn’t really the place for a support question. Better to follow-up in the original locations with more details, in the attempt to prompt a response — oftentimes it’s just that the question needs more work to elicit a response.

Then return to SO or Django Users outlining exactly why what you tried from there isn’t working.

Hopefully then you’ll get the help you need.

Kind Regards,

Carlton

אורי

Jul 26, 2019, 1:27:31 AM7/26/19
Thank you Carlton, I'll try it. I was not aware of the link you sent me.