Not able to install Django in Windows10

52 visningar

Nasif Noorudeen

oläst,
22 feb. 2016 04:28:032016-02-22
till Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
I am not able to install Django 1.9.2(any version of Django ) in Windows 10. I am using following command to install Django

pip install Django==1.9.2

it is working fine in Windows 8 and Windows 7. It seems like this is is the issue with pip tool

If i simply type pip.exe also nothing is happening in console.

If anyone facing same issue in Windows 10. Please help to solve this

Dmitry Gladkov

oläst,
22 feb. 2016 05:28:022016-02-22
till django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nasif,

My colleague had the same problem couple of days ago with running pip on Windows and in his case the problem was that antivirus software (Avast in his case) blocked execution of pip process.

Having said that, this is clearly a pip related problem, so please move further discussion to pip mailing list

--
Best wishes,
Dmitry Gladkov, mailto:dmitry....@gmail.com

+380 91 303-37-46

gilberto dos santos alves

oläst,
22 feb. 2016 07:45:182016-02-22
till django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Please verify:

1 - what is your version especify name (home, professional, etc) 32 or 64bits, locale / language, python version

2 - look at your environment var system %PATH% (not user path) (to see open cmd and echo %PATH%

3 - if your %PATH% do not have python/scripts folder declared or firewall active block python pip executions.

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil

Svara alla