About query strings in urls when using rest api

Surajeet Das

May 3, 2019, 12:00:16 PM5/3/19
I am actually developing an android app which will fetch data using an api .  I am trying to pass multiple parameters in the url using query strings, but I am not able concatenate those parameters in the url.
eg: U/userapi/?email=abc&pass=bcd
I trying to achieve the above example.
How do I take email and password parameter together in the url ?
Help me out on that.

Tom Forbes

May 3, 2019, 1:41:54 PM5/3/19
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support using Django. Please use the django-users mailing list for that, or IRC #django on freenode, or a site like Stack Overflow.

Also, please never add private credentials in query strings like that. Use a POST request.