DEP 12 (Steering Council) Fully Adopted

Andrew Godwin

Dec 19, 2022, 10:25:36 AM12/19/22
to DSF Members, Django developers
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to report that we've completed the extended approval process for DEP 12, which was needed since it was a governance change. Both the Technical Board and the DSF Board voted to not require a vote from the membership on the change, so it is now officially adopted and I will begin implementation immediately (which is mostly going to be renaming things).

Thanks everyone for your comments and help refining this DEP! You'll be hearing more from myself or one of the other Steering Council members soon about our first proper "call for feature proposals", as it'll be timed right after the 4.2 feature freeze in January.

Andrew

mridul pandey

Dec 22, 2022, 1:07:00 PM12/22/22
to django-d...@googlegroups.com