Admin login view does not respect REDIRECT_LOGIN_URL

74 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Gagan Deep

no leída,
16 oct 2023, 11:35:35 p.m.16/10/2023
para Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
Hello everyone,

While working on my project, I found that the admin login view does not respect the REDIRECT_LOGIN_URL. This could be design decision that I am overlooking (because admin is a special case?).

In my limited time, I couldn't find a related discussion for this on Django's trac or GitHub repository (PRs). Hence, I wanted to confirm before opening a issue on trac.

Regards,
Gagan Deep

Maciek Olko

no leída,