GSoC | Introduction

Raju Jha

Mar 13, 2018, 11:58:33 AM3/13/18
Hello developers,
 I am Raju Jha from Delhi, India. I am a web developer with main focus on backend development using Django. It has been approx 2 years developing django apps and that makes be quite experienced with the tech.
I have chosen django as the organization because of reason that it has helped me (and of course every python web developer) to simplify the way web developing is and i want to contribute to its further development so that it can be more helpful for developers as it has been for ever.
My github handle : www.github.com/rajujha373

Regards,
Raju Jha