GSoC 2017 - SQLAlchemy / NoSQL integration

Maitreya Verma

Mar 3, 2017, 7:26:45 AM3/3/17
Hello,
I am Maitreya Verma, a second-year undergraduate student. I have used django as a framework many times and I am very familiar with django. I am very enthusiastic to work on Django as GSoC project. SQLAlchemy Integration is a project which I found to be particuarly interesting. Can anybody guide me about how can I approach this project.

Tim Graham

Mar 3, 2017, 10:33:34 AM3/3/17
Hi Maitreya,

If you haven't contributed to Django by now, that project is likely too ambitious. You should choose a project where you can at least answer the question "how do I get started?"