beginner online tautorial to get into django frame work

Faisal Ali

Aug 4, 2018, 11:25:28 AM8/4/18
i am new here wanted to get into this frame work please guide me in sending the tautorial links if possible...

Adam Johnson

Aug 4, 2018, 12:52:20 PM8/4/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support. Use the django-users mailing list for that, or IRC #django on freenode, or a site like Stack Overflow.

Also the docs start with: https://www.djangoproject.com/start/

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 at 17:15, Faisal Ali <faisal...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am new here wanted to get into this frame work please guide me in sending the tautorial links if possible...

Adam

tapfuma mashiri

Aug 4, 2018, 2:01:24 PM8/4/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
hello good pple am am new to the django frame work please help with tutorial.....

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 5:15 PM, Faisal Ali <faisal...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am new here wanted to get into this frame work please guide me in sending the tautorial links if possible...

Faisal Ali

Aug 4, 2018, 5:47:40 PM8/4/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
i am facing an issue while creating new project help me

Ryan M

Aug 5, 2018, 8:09:21 AM8/5/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be on discord all day.  https://discord.gg/EjNsDe