Schema alter_field - check constraints

Maximiliano Robaina

May 2, 2018, 2:21:32 PM5/2/18

Digging into schema migration code (and updating this to work with Firebird [1]) I see in _alter_field method [2] a validation for  Change check constraints?
Of course, this fails related to the test method "test_alter_field_default_dropped" because in Firebird check contraints are table based and not column based.
Then, there is a feature property "supports_column_check_constraints", now the question is Should not we use that feature to validate if is necessary check the number of check constraints?

If supports_column_check_constraints is False no validation is necessary, right?

Regards