Using forms for bulk records

Elias Coutinho

Nov 3, 2018, 9:57:41 AM11/3/18
Good morning people.

As always my problem is conceptual. I have improved a lot, but still in the fight.
1 - I have a list of data and I know how to add it to another model at one time. (Easy)
2 - It turns out that in this list some data will be filled by the user before saving and will be repeated for each record as a Research and Interviewed Data field.
3 - I repeat! It already works with the data entered manually! putting the person instance and the date on the arm.

QUESTION *****

I have a list of people and wanted to click on one, there it would be redirected to a form (where it is done) where I would already show the person I chose (I have not done yet) and there would be two more fields and Interviewer and logically the interviewer would type in the name of the (in a text field) and the interview date (search_key).

Then when recording he would have to use this view below:

What better way to open a screen for the user to choose this data before saving?

I will post this doubt on other lists with the same text. (Do not be surprised)

Tim Graham

Nov 3, 2018, 11:25:54 AM11/3/18
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not how to solve problems with Django. Please don't cross-post from django-users.

Adam Johnson

Nov 3, 2018, 11:32:42 AM11/3/18
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the development of Django itself, not for support. Use the django-usersmailing list for that, or IRC #djangoon freenode, or a site like StackOverflow.

Adam