Google Group's django-updates issue

charettes

Mar 4, 2022, 11:55:00 AM3/4/22
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if we're already aware of the issue but it seems that Trac hasn't published any changes to the Django Updates Google Group[0] since March 27th while there was clear activity that took place since then[1].

It seems the updates were published over SMTP[2] and I assume something broke around the time the latest changes were pushed to the repository on the 27th[3].

Cheers,
Simon

Florian Apolloner

Mar 4, 2022, 12:45:02 PM3/4/22
Oh. AWS just hates us :) Thanks, we are looking into it.