built-in filter

Devang Srivastava

Nov 20, 2020, 1:39:16 PM11/20/20
hey

i am new to open source community infact this is my first time trying to contribute to this community, i have been trying to patch one issue and i could really use some help.
i have already created the error and done some reading through documentation and all but i am unable to find the file in which "add" is defined. i suppose i need to know how it works in order fix it up.

if only someone could direct to its location or what to do when stumbled upon such situation

Adam Johnson

Nov 20, 2020, 1:45:28 PM11/20/20
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
You posted this email in the django-core-mentorship list as well, where I and another person have replied. Please don't post the same message in more than one channel.

Adam