Review help with GSoC Mypy plugin project.

Carlton Gibson

Jul 28, 2020, 4:05:51 AM7/28/20
Hi all.

This is just a quick note, with a request for input, if you have an interest typing with Django.

Kacper is doing a GSoC project to improve the django-stubs Mypy plugin.

It's going well, but as ever, extra reviewing capacity is always handy.

Current PR is here:

There's a discussion thread on the forum too:

If you know about such things, and have capacity to give it a run and dig in a bit, that would be great.

Thanks.
Carlton

Kacper Szmigiel

Jul 28, 2020, 7:45:06 AM7/28/20
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Thank you Carlton for mentioning this.
There's not that much knowledge on the Django Stubs project required, but experience with writing Mypy plugins is. I'll appreciate all kinds of help. Please contact me directly if you want to participate :)

Kind regards,
Kacper

jhabar singh

Jul 28, 2020, 11:49:45 AM7/28/20
to django-d...@googlegroups.com
sir I have forked the mypy package and Once I get thoroght with It's doc I will set it up on my system and start  doing what you told.