Bugfix on #29103 creates different bug

55 vues

Melvyn Sopacua | 3YOURMIND

non lue,
15 avr. 2019, 07:40:5315/04/2019
à django-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've added a comment on the commit: https://github.com/django/django/commit/3c4ff2176323dd20507e35658599da220fbe1741

Should I reopen the bug or create a new one? Also it would help to know what the return type is supposed to be or what the intention of the code is? Should the if clause be `not instance` and should we be decoding or is the test correct and should we be encoding?
--

P.S. Ready for the #ManufacturingRevolution? Watch our new videos here.

P.P.S. Follow the top industry trends in our newsletter.

Meet us at:

Rapid+TCT | 20 - 23 May  | Detroit, USA| Booth 753

3D Print Lyon | 4 - 6 June | Lyon, FR

Rapid.Tech Fabcon 3.D  | 25 - 27 June | Erfurt, DE | Booth 2-415

We're hiring self-driven, innovative, AM-focused people here.

3YOURMIND GmbH

Bismarckstraße 10-12 | 10625 Berlin | Germany

VAT ID - USt-IdNr. gemäß § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE296555110

Company with its registered seat in - Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin

Register court - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (Berlin)

Register number - Registernummer: HRB 160616

Executive Manager - Geschäftsführer: Aleksander Ciszek & Stephan Kühr

Claude Paroz

non lue,
15 avr. 2019, 09:25:0415/04/2019
à Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
Please create a new ticket (where you can reference the original one).
If you can provide a failing test case, it would be great.

Claude

Melvyn Sopacua | 3YOURMIND

non lue,
15 avr. 2019, 10:56:4615/04/2019
à django-d...@googlegroups.com
Well, the testcase is a bit hard. I can reproduce it by calling `sqlmigrate` on any migration that adds a char or text field with a default value. The migration it self will go through, but sqlmigrate will fail.

I'll look into testcasing that.

Claude Paroz

non lue,
16 avr. 2019, 02:42:1416/04/2019
à Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
For the record, the ticket is https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/30371. The discussion continues there.

Claude
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-d...@googlegroups.com.
Répondre à tous