django CMS 3.4.2 release candidate 1

9 wyświetleń

Daniele Procida

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2017, 09:33:5911.01.2017
do django CMS developers, Django CMS
Hello all, the first release candidate of django CMS 3.4.2 is now available, containing some important new features and numerous bug fixes.

Highlights for this release are the return of the Revert to live functionality, and support for Django 1.10.

More details: <https://www.django-cms.org/en/blog/2017/01/10/django-cms-3-4-2-release-candidate-1/>.

The full list of improvements, bug fixes, deprecations and other changes is described in the official release notes: <http://docs.django-cms.org/en/release-3.4.x/upgrade/3.4.2.html>.

Your feedback is invaluable, so please give it a try.

Regards,

Daniele

Daniele Procida

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2017, 09:35:2911.01.2017
do django CMS developers
On Wed, Jan 11, 2017, Daniele Procida <dan...@vurt.org> wrote:

>Hello all, the first release candidate of django CMS 3.4.2 is now
>available, containing some important new features and numerous bug fixes.

Or, "will be available shortly" - I hadn't meant to press send!

Daniele

Daniele Procida

nieprzeczytany,
11 sty 2017, 09:48:4811.01.2017