Boinc's Rosetta@home Vs. Folding@home

瀏覽次數:107 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

California916

未讀,
2020年4月21日 晚上7:02:172020/4/21
收件者:DIYbio

There are two groups right now that are in the race to fight COVID-19, Right Now I am running both boinc and Folding at home as a test though on how many work units can my computers process in these projects though. I know Folding at home processes only one calculation at a time while Boinc does multiple processes at the same time though for Rosetta though. Which ones do you prefer when you run a system like Boinc?

California916

未讀,
2020年4月21日 晚上11:39:542020/4/21
收件者:DIYbio

Here is a video review on BOINC's Rosetta @ home and Folding at Home comparisons.

California916

未讀,
2020年4月27日 凌晨2:32:102020/4/27
收件者:DIYbio
http://www.rnaworld.de/rnaworld/

Note Boinc also manages two other computer projects in relation to biology besides Rosetta@home, These two groups are called RNA World and GPU Grid.

Also there is a group called Fold it where they do puzzles on the Proteins arrangement too.

California916

未讀,
2020年5月22日 晚上11:05:322020/5/22
收件者:DIYbio