community lab

Lauren R

Apr 15, 2018, 12:01:01 PM4/15/18
to DIYbio
Hi,
I looked for a DIYbio Community lab near me but there isn't one.  The one I found is a whole hour away plus bad traffic. I don't know if there is a community lab near me and how to find one.
Any thoughts/ideas would be much appreciated!

IsInstantLife

Apr 15, 2018, 12:44:22 PM4/15/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Location?

Learn more at www.diybio.org
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/f185d50a-9828-494f-b58d-8f1e79b4242f%40googlegroups.com.

Lauren R

Apr 16, 2018, 11:03:23 AM4/16/18
to DIYbio
Conejo Valley.  I'm assuming since this place is rural Conejo Valley gets overshadowed by LA with stuff to do.
The Los Angeles Community lab is the closest DIYBio lab to me but it would take an hour or more depending on traffic to get there.

Cory Tobin

Apr 16, 2018, 8:08:36 PM4/16/18
to diybio
> The Los Angeles Community lab is the closest DIYBio lab to me but it would
> take an hour or more depending on traffic to get there.

Come visit us at 2am, only a 45 minute drive! :)

As far as I know there is no community lab in the Conejo Valley.
There is the Ventura Biocenter but that more of a startup incubator.
They have some public events/activities once in a while, if I remember
correctly. Although, if you want to meet up some time, let me know.
I drive out to Thousand Oaks periodically to visit my parents.

-Cory

Lauren R

Apr 21, 2018, 9:05:22 PM4/21/18
to DIYbio
Yeah, traffic sure would be good then:)  Do you attend the Los Angeles Community Lab?
I see!  That's great to know, thanks for the info! about the Ventura Biocenter!

Ryan Vitug-Gavieres

Apr 26, 2018, 12:59:41 PM4/26/18
to DIYbio

Lauren C

Apr 26, 2018, 2:26:17 PM4/26/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
Good to know, thanks!

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diy...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en

Learn more at www.diybio.org

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.