Anyone in Bucharest?

Pieter Waag

Mar 2, 2017, 4:13:08 AM3/2/17
to DIYbio
Are there any DIYBio groups in Bucharest on this mailing list?

Perhaps you have noticed that I am vlogging about the research on the DIYBio movement for an EU policy paper for the project Doing It Together Science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJvDfUjurc

The next few weeks I am on a workshop tour (for another project) around Europe and of course I'll take my camera with me. March 15, 16 and 17 I will be in Bucharest and would really love to meet up with anyone that's interested in expressing their vision and opinion on DIYBio in Europe.

The rest of the trip takes me to Brussels on March 7, 8 and 9, Warsaw on March 12, 13 and 14 and Frankfurt on March 19, 20 and 21. So in case any reads this message from around those places, please contact me too! pie...@waag.org