Biohacking in the world society

Mirela Rujović

Aug 24, 2018, 10:53:34 AM8/24/18
to DIYbio
Hello everyone,

I'm doing an extended project in school on biohacking and I really got into it myself and I'm trying to get closer to the real experiences so I can get a true idea of what it is and how should I present it in my project. However, it is hard to find proper sources, as many people who are actually not involved in diy biology tend to comment on it.
So, I am asking for your help, if you have a blog or web location where you post about diy biology or if you would like to share your experience with me, I would really appreciate it as a good source of information, and if you would give me permission, I'd mention it in my project with full credit and reference to the author.

Thank you in advance,

Mirela

Seth Donnelley

Aug 24, 2018, 11:15:07 AM8/24/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
You might want to check the publication NEO.LIFE on Medium, and look up Pelling Labs (Andrew Pelling did a TED talk on biohacking).

Good luck,
Seth Donnelley

Learn more at www.diybio.org
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.