Free Reagent Giveaway

Cory Tobin

May 24, 2017, 4:21:22 AM5/24/17
to diybio
Fellow Scientists,

I recently had the pleasure of raiding a lab that was shutting down and got a bunch of reagents that our lab doesn't have any use for.  I am giving them away to anyone willing to pay shipping.  Pre-cast polyacrylamide gels, biochemical assay kits, tissue culture supplies, antibodies and more.

Here is the list:
http://www.thel4b.com/?page_id=1744

The shipments would be coming from Los Angeles.  I am willing to ship outside of the United States only if you're willing to do all the customs paperwork which may not be worth the effort.

Anyone interested, shoot me an email off of the list with the items you want and your address.

-Cory