2023年1月24日 下午1:55:242023/1/24
收件者:diy...@googlegroups.com
I have heard that Some of these include genetic algorithms, Monte Carlo simulations, and simulated annealing. All of these methods involve generating and testing different solutions in order to find the optimal solution to a given folding problem.

вт, 24 янв. 2023 г. в 19:59, Dan Kolis <dank...@gmail.com>:
Learn more at www.diybio.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/823f64f4-77e3-42de-9db9-62f1bc8d878cn%40googlegroups.com.

Dan Kolis

未讀,
2023年1月25日 上午11:55:382023/1/25
收件者:DIYbio
Maybe my question was insufficiently  constructed. I suppose it has two parts.

1) Is there a submit any protein coded span and get a folded thing back facility for AF2 anywhere on a public or 'sort-of' public Server ?

2) Is my expectation for such a thing in a R&D group out of order, somehow ? That is when they boast the have AF2 running locally anyway.

I cant see the point in having a simply duplication of PDB except the o/p is machine intelligence. Some submit / return thats structured info better then email might be desirable too. Well, the notion of watching it 'go' is sort of exciting really I suppose.

Regards,
Daniel B Kolis

my ref: 25 Jan 2023, 11:50 EST -UTC -5, https://groups.google.com/g/diybio/c/GEWvcWX4FwY

回覆所有人