Sanger Sequencing Compaines

Al.K.J

Aug 11, 2016, 10:28:01 AM8/11/16
to DIYbio
Has anyone ever used any sanger sequencing companies that will perform sequencing for non-institutional affiliated individuals. Nothing big/ no next gen sequencing, just standard sanger sequencing. If you've had any experience or could recommend some companies that would be great!

-A

Koeng

Aug 11, 2016, 1:16:49 PM8/11/16
to DIYbio
I've used genewiz without any problems, and can recommend them. However, I do use their drop box at UCI to drop off my samples so I don't have to ship. I don't suspect it would be any different if you shipped them the samples. It is 6$ per sample.

-Koeng