Mushroom Cloning Project

Cabalen sciences

Sep 23, 2018, 1:42:53 PM9/23/18
to DIYbio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDhQcRPPd9c

Freshcap Mushrooms produced a video has produced a video on cloning Mushrooms.

IsInstantLife

Sep 23, 2018, 1:44:13 PM9/23/18
to diy...@googlegroups.com
What is the project you want to do with mushrooms. I have used this technique before with various kinds of mushrooms

Learn more at www.diybio.org
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/diybio.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/4d99ceec-da49-454a-b524-7011f6219903%40googlegroups.com.

Nathan McCorkle

Sep 23, 2018, 5:29:25 PM9/23/18
to diybio
Here's a step-by-step HOWTO I wrote in 2014 of what looks like the
same overall procedure:
"First DIYbio project" -
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/diybio/zoBvHPXiPNM/xuD-pChXzcIJ
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/CAM%2BZ%3DCb9yjJK33jYnUQKQAoVx5TuEuQ7uiFF_F56FLRhEc9iCw%40mail.gmail.com.

-Nathan

Cabalen sciences

Sep 23, 2018, 7:28:50 PM9/23/18
to DIYbio
No Im just watching how cloning Mushrooms work. I never knew you can do that. I've cloned Saccharomyces cerevisiae and E. coli before in a college biotech lab before. I was just watching out of curiosity how that worked.