Looking for biohackers/DIYbiologists to interview who have used the ODIN's DIY-CRISPR kit

Ammu Joshy

Jul 3, 2018, 1:15:05 PM7/3/18
to DIYbio
Hello everyone,

I am a Masters student in the Netherlands and,currently, I am working on my Masters' thesis on the topic of the DIY-CRISPR kit and its role in the ethical discussions regarding CRISPR. For my thesis, I am looking for biology enthusiasts and biohackers amongst you who might be willing to share your experiences(be it good or bad) with the ODIN-CRISPR kit. Simply put,I would like to chat with you for approx. 20min, if possible, .
Since this is a public forum, I am not disclosing details of my project  in an elaborated manner. However, please do contact me at ammu_...@yahoo.com if you don't wish to reply to this discussion post and are interested in participating.

Thank You,

Best Wishes,
Ammu

Christopher Kelly

Jul 13, 2018, 11:29:33 AM7/13/18
to DIYbio
My kit is ordered. Will reach out after I play with it for a week or two after it gets here.