Rnd 3112 PALLADIUM extended deadline

Johnb - co.uk

Oct 16, 2020, 5:01:30 PM10/16/20
to Dixonarians

"'The time has come' the walrus said" - but I am extending the deadline by 12 hours as I only have 11 definitions

so ... please provide more ideas by 10:00am BST Saturday morning

--
JohnnyB

amal...@comcast.net

Oct 16, 2020, 6:44:16 PM10/16/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks – it’s been an insane day, but I will come up with something tonight.

Alan

"'The time has come' the walrus said" - but I am extending the deadline by 12 hours as I only have 11 definitions

so ... please provide more ideas by 10:00am BST Saturday morning

--
JohnnyB

Image removed by sender.

image002.jpg